مدينة المكسيك

مدينة المكسيك · الأسئلة

Where can I find delicate cigarettes without filters in Mexico City?

Where can I find delicate cigarettes without filters in Mexico City?

الخدمات الإجابات: 2 • Toby F
I've been looking for them everywhere, but it seems like they've been discontinued.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2)

Victoria G •
I bought them at an Oxxo a month and a half ago, but the staff told me they're no longer available. I've tried switching to IQOS Iluma, but I don't like it. Now I'm using a different cigarette brand.
Woojin OhWoojin Oh •
Unfortunately, Philip Morris has discontinued delicate oval-shaped cigarettes without filters. They won't be producing them anymore, so we can't buy them. I've been smoking them for over 40 years, and I didn't appreciate the news of their discontinuation without any notice. It's unfortunate that a company like Philip Morris can discontinue a product with over 130 years of tradition without any warning, simply because it no longer suits their interests.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف