هاليفاكس

هاليفاكس · الأسئلة

Who cleans up after Halifax festivals?

Who cleans up after Halifax festivals?

الخدمات الإجابات: 7 • jonathan62
I was walking downtown today and the amount of garbage, empty alcohol cans etc around Citadel, mostly where people were lining up, was so disappointing to see.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3) · الردود: 4

CristianCristian •
The combination of long lines, overcrowding, inadequate security, and now litter at Garrison Grounds is becoming a familiar scene.
ivanivan •
After the Wanderers game, I noticed a few people collecting cans, which is a good start.
Mathieu Boucher •
It's not just cans that are the problem; the amount of garbage is staggering, and I'm not surprised people are making light of it.
freya_kirkfreya_kirk •
I remember when littering was considered unacceptable, but now it seems like ordinary people are doing it without a second thought, even in public places.
ivanivan •
I'm not trying to make light of the situation; I'm just observing the reality of what's happening.
jonathan •
The Garrison Grounds are likely owned by Parks Canada, and I would expect there to be a clause in the rental agreement requiring the group to restore the site to its original condition or face a penalty.
ana •
The grounds do get new sod after events, which is a positive step towards maintaining the site.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف