دبي

دبي · الأسئلة

Work visa renewal while traveling to India for medical procedure?

Work visa renewal while traveling to India for medical procedure?

قانوني ومالي الإجابات: 2 • Kristine Castillo
My work visa expires on Nov 10, but I'm traveling to India for a medical procedure from Oct 3 to Nov 2. I received an email from my employer today that I need to submit my documents to initiate the visa renewal process asap, but I might have to appear for a medical test tomorrow.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2)

aisha •
No, you can't leave the country if your visa renewal is in process. However, if everything goes smoothly, your company might renew your visa by the 3rd, but you won't receive your physical EID card. Alternatively, you can ask your employer to renew it once you're back on November 2.
Fahad •
Renewing a visa in Dubai can be a quick process if your employer is organized and pays the service fees promptly. I managed to complete my visa renewal in under 30 minutes after receiving my medical clearance. This was possible by simply filling out the online application, paying the required fees, and then obtaining my electronic Emirates ID and visa instantly. My physical Emirates ID arrived a day or two later.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف