دالاس

دالاس · الأسئلة

Where is the best place to pick up/drop off at the American Airlines Center?

Where is the best place to pick up/drop off at the American Airlines Center?

المواصلات الإجابات: 5 • Finn M
I'm dropping off and picking up my girlfriend from AAC for a concert in a couple of days. She is going alone so I don't want her to have to walk super far by herself at night.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3) · الردود: 2

Elena •
The CVS that's like a block away.
Finn M OP •
I've heard that picking up at that location can be chaotic, especially with the small parking lot and multiple people trying to pick up at the same time. I can imagine it being a nightmare.
Elena •
I prefer that location because it's easy to get to, there's a safety net of other people waiting for rides, and you're unlikely to get stuck for an extended period of time. If I had to choose, I'd suggest picking me up at Tom Thumb or The Henry.
Marisol Alvarado •
You can pick her up at the next stop on the train, which is conveniently located across the street.
gabrielwhitfield •
Consider picking her up at The Katy Victory Park, which is just a block away from the Katy Trail.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف