دالاس

دالاس · الأسئلة

Why was the DNT shut down southbound on Friday?

Why was the DNT shut down southbound on Friday?

المواصلات الإجابات: 6 • zara_mcal
I was stuck in traffic on the DNT going south on Friday and it was completely shut down due to construction. I'm frustrated because I could have been working the extra two hours I spent trying to get back to my desk.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (4) · الردود: 2

Brianna WhitfieldBrianna Whitfield •
The backup on the Southbound DNT in Dallas might be caused by an 18-wheeler crash.
jenna_vach •
I don't think it's construction. I think it's the major accident with the semi truck and multiple vehicles. It's been going on for a couple of hours, and I've seen multiple fire trucks and police cars on the scene.
Florencia •
I'm sure the people who were hit by the rolled over semi are in a lot of pain and distress.
Liam M •
I'm one of the drivers involved in the accident on DNT today. My vehicle is completely destroyed, and I have a fractured vertebrae in my neck. I'm in a lot of pain and discomfort.
zara_mcal OP •
I'm glad you're alive. My route didn't mention an accident, but the roadblocks and lack of visibility made me think it was construction. I wasn't the only one affected by the traffic.
Priya Alvarado •
It's a good idea to check Google Maps before traveling on a freeway or tollway, especially if there's a history of accidents in the area. While accidents can still happen, they're unlikely to occur between the time you leave and start traveling.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف