دا نانغ

دا نانغ · الأسئلة

Best places to buy pasta, chicken, pork, eggs, vegetables, herbs, garlic, onions, potatoes, and fruit in Da Nang?

Best places to buy pasta, chicken, pork, eggs, vegetables, herbs, garlic, onions, potatoes, and fruit in Da Nang?

التسوق الإجابات: 3 • Robert HendricksRobert Hendricks
I'm looking for a reliable and affordable place to buy groceries for my family. We're considering supermarkets, butchers, and street markets. I've heard that supermarkets are good for imported products, but I'm not sure about the prices. I'd also like to know about any local markets that offer a wide selection of fresh produce.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3)

Frank •
For a well-rounded shopping experience, consider visiting both supermarkets and local markets. Supermarkets are ideal for purchasing pasta and imported products, whereas local markets offer a great selection of fresh meat, eggs, vegetables, herbs, and fruit at competitive prices. If you're staying in the My Khe or An Thuong area, Bac My An Market is a convenient option.
Binh HBinh H •
For packaged items, supermarkets are a good choice, and you can check their websites or grab apps for prices. On the other hand, wet markets are perfect for fresh produce, and the price difference is staggering. To ensure you get the freshest products, try to arrive at the market by 7:30 at the latest. Additionally, I've found that using AI-powered price comparison tools is accurate and helpful in spotting scams or good deals.
Irina B •
Da Nang has several large shopping malls, including Go and Lotte, which offer a range of products and services. However, I would recommend avoiding these malls on weekends as they tend to be very crowded. The new Aeon mall in Da Nang has a limited selection of products at high prices, which is disappointing compared to the Aeon markets in Malaysia.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف

استكشف المزيد

أسئلة ذات صلة

لا توجد أسئلة ذات صلة بعد.