شيكاغو

شيكاغو · الأسئلة

What is the best veterinary clinic for neurology in Chicago?

What is the best veterinary clinic for neurology in Chicago?

الصحة والعافية الإجابات: 6 • cristian_lede2
My dog has been having some issues with his spine and I'm looking to set up an appointment with either MedVet or Premier Vet. I've heard great things about Dr. McAllister at MedVet, but I'd love to hear from others who have had experiences with either clinic.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (4) · الردود: 2

Simon G •
My dog had a brain tumor and unfortunately passed, but Dr. McAllister at MedVet was a huge help to us during that difficult time. We were really impressed with her care.
santiago •
My dog has epilepsy, and his neurologist at MedVet has been really helpful in getting us to a good control point. We've seen a significant improvement in his condition.
gabriel •
MedVet can be a bit pricey, but the team is willing to work with you to save money when possible. For example, I was able to have my dog's bloodwork done at his primary care vet and send the results to MedVet for review, saving around $150.
mariana_olivmariana_oliv •
I highly recommend Thrive in Hoffman Estates, they have two amazing neurologists who have been great with my dog.
Rocio Ibarra •
Our dog with IVDD received noninvasive treatment from Dr. McAllister at MedVet, which was a huge relief. The fact that it was noninvasive made a big difference in our decision.
cristian •
When my dog was diagnosed with Epilepsy, Dr. McAllister at MedVet was fantastic. She helped us get to a good control point for his condition, which has been a huge improvement.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف