بانكوك

بانكوك · الأسئلة

Is it possible to find a woodworking space in Bangkok?

Is it possible to find a woodworking space in Bangkok?

أخرى الإجابات: 5 • laurence71
I'm considering moving to Bangkok for my partner's job, but I'm also hoping to find a place to practice my woodworking. I've made a few pieces of furniture and have a small setup back home, but I'm not sure if Bangkok has any facilities for renting a small shop or bench. I've had trouble finding information online.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3) · الردود: 2

Ploy S •
My neighborhood (Bangpho/Taopoon) is where all the woodworker supplies and tradesmen are. It's a good place to find what you need, especially if you're looking for local woodworkers.
laurence71 OP •
Thanks for the info about the neighborhood with woodworker supplies. That's definitely helpful to know.
Narin NakhonNarin Nakhon •
Renting a shophouse and outfitting your own workshop is a good option. They're often expected to have light commercial use mixed with residential, so you might not have any issues with noise complaints. It's also relatively easy to find and doesn't cost much to rent.
Narin NakhonNarin Nakhon •
It's unfortunate that makerspaces haven't taken off in Bangkok. A community-driven space for woodworkers and other craftspeople would be a wonderful asset to the city.
laurence71 OP •
I've noticed that maker spaces aren't gaining traction. Are there any established communities of woodworkers and craftspeople in Bangkok? Additionally, finding a suitable warehouse or detached house, especially in areas with easy access to the business district, can be a challenging task.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف

استكشف المزيد