بانكوك

بانكوك · الأسئلة

How do I send a book from Australia to Bangkok?

How do I send a book from Australia to Bangkok?

الخدمات الإجابات: 4 • Galina Baranov
I'm in Australia and want to send an English book to my friend living in Thailand. I was thinking of buying the book from a local bookstore and sending it to her.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2) · الردود: 2

Narin •
You can find Kinokuniya Bookstore online, where you can place an order and have it delivered to your address. Another option is Asia Books.
Felix B •
Central malls have a bookstore called B2S, but its website can be cumbersome to navigate, and I'm not sure about its delivery capabilities.
Galina Baranov OP •
I appreciate the suggestions and will check them out.
Vivian S •
Amazon allows you to add a book to a list, and then you can pay for it on your behalf. This option works well.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف