بانكوك

بانكوك · الأسئلة

ED Visa Thai Language School Recommendations?

ED Visa Thai Language School Recommendations?

التعليم الإجابات: 6 • laurence71
I'm a French expat living in Bangkok, looking for a Thai language school for my ED visa that also fits my remote work schedule. I've researched Sandee - Rama 9, Duke - Nana, AAA Thai - Phaya Thai, and Bangkok Language School - Ratchada, but I'd like to hear from someone who's recently studied at one of these schools. I'm looking for a genuine licensed school with good teaching, a reasonable workload, proper ED support, and fair pricing.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (4) · الردود: 2

Ploy •
Attending Duke five days a week was a significant commitment for me, taking up most of my time. I had to balance class time, studying, and homework. In contrast, ALA was a more relaxed three days a week.
laurence71 OP •
I've also heard positive things about Duke and Sundee.
bangkoknico •
It's good to know about ALA. I was considering Duke, but my full-time job would leave me with no time for studies. I'm serious about learning, but five days a week plus my job would be overwhelming. Have you taken any other courses in Thailand? I was thinking of renewing my visa after a year of language courses and switching to cooking classes, not professional chef training, but serious cooking classes.
Nathan ENathan E •
Be cautious when discussing working while on the ED visa, as technically it's not allowed. However, enforcement is somewhat ambiguous.
Vivian S •
I'm in my second month at AAA, and it's been a great experience. The in-person classes are three hours a day, five days a week. They also offer online courses. The school is well-priced and located in a nice area. My only major complaint is that they focus more on memorizing sentences and vocabulary rather than teaching sentence structure. I have the one-year visa, so I'm taking speaking level 1-3 and reading and writing 1-2.
Narin •
I have a different opinion on Duke University. I think it's overpriced and too time-consuming, with no discounts and a strict no-refund policy. Learning a new language should be enjoyable and a hobby, not a full-time job. ALA seems like a more suitable option.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف

استكشف المزيد

أسئلة ذات صلة

لا توجد أسئلة ذات صلة بعد.