بانكوك

بانكوك · الأسئلة

How reliable are activities booked through Agoda?

How reliable are activities booked through Agoda?

الخدمات الإجابات: 4 • Tyler
I've noticed Agoda offers bookings for activities/attractions in Bangkok, sometimes at better prices than booking directly or through other platforms. I'm unsure about how reliable their activity bookings are.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (4)

suneesunee •
Over the past five years, I've relied heavily on Agoda for booking accommodations in Thailand. I've had no issues with my reservations, and the process has been seamless.
Marisa D •
Booking through Agoda can be a mixed bag. Sometimes, they offer the best rates, but other times, you might find cheaper options if you show up in person. For instance, I've discovered that having a Thai person purchase tickets for activities can result in a lower price compared to the foreign rate. This has worked for me at certain parks and floating markets.
Nathan ENathan E •
I've used Agoda for activities a few times without any problems, but my experience is limited to just a handful of bookings.
Ploy •
I recently bought an E-Sim from Agoda and received the confirmation and activation code within minutes. I'm flying out tomorrow, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works smoothly.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف