بانكوك

بانكوك · الأسئلة

Are businesses in Thailand increasingly using AI-generated music?

Are businesses in Thailand increasingly using AI-generated music?

الحياة الليلية الإجابات: 3 • Tyler
I travel to Bangkok often for work and to see family. I've noticed many restaurants playing AI-generated music, and I'm curious if this is a growing trend in Thailand. I'm wondering if it's mainly to avoid music licensing fees or if there's another reason.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2) · رد واحد

bangkoknico •
Thailand's music scene has undergone a significant change. Gone are the days of soft-voiced females performing easy-listening covers of pop songs, replaced by AI-generated music. Interestingly, despite Thailand's reputation for counterfeits, the country has a strict policy on music licensing.
Laurence Lambert •
I was surprised to see a Green Day song playing on a screen in a cafe, only to discover it was an AI-generated track with nonsensical lyrics and music that sounded like a generic Green Day song. This experience made me realize just how widespread AI-generated music is in Thailand. Moreover, menus and posters in small restaurants and cafes are often created using AI as well.
Trevor L •
As someone who regularly visits the provinces of Nakhon Ratchasima, Khon Kaen, and Nong Khai, I rarely come across AI-generated menus, but when I do, it's usually in tourist areas.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف

استكشف المزيد

أسئلة ذات صلة

لا توجد أسئلة ذات صلة بعد.