بالي

بالي · الأسئلة

Do I need a onward flight for Bali?

Do I need a onward flight for Bali?

المواصلات الإجابات: 3 • larisa_geralarisa_gera
I'm planning a long stay in Bali, but I have a flight back to Germany from Phuket. I'm not sure when I'll want to leave Bali, so I don't want to book a flight to Phuket too far in advance. Will I really be asked to show proof of an onward flight out of Indonesia when I arrive in Bali?
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3)

tomas •
When entering Bali, you'll need to provide a confirmed return or onward flight ticket when filling out your All Indonesia Arrival Card. This ticket is mandatory, and you can only enter the country with the arrival card. I'm not aware of any exceptions, and the same requirement applies to the Thailand digital arrival card.
MicaelaMicaela •
A return or onward flight ticket is indeed a requirement. If you don't have one, the airline may not allow you to board. I had to purchase a ticket on the spot when I forgot to arrange one in advance.
Jarrah McAllister •
At my originating airport, I wasn't allowed to check in until I presented proof of onward travel. The airline staff asked for my booking reference, date of travel, and then checked the information in their system. I had all the necessary documents, including the ticket itself, which I was able to show her.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف