أوستن

أوستن · الأسئلة

What are affordable event options in central, east, or south Austin?

What are affordable event options in central, east, or south Austin?

الخدمات الإجابات: 3 • gabrielnguyen
I'm a 30sF Austin resident looking for recurring, casual, and affordable events in central, east, or south Austin, ideally with a small group and calm environment, and at reasonable times for early risers. I enjoy activities like walking, nature, deep conversations, Latin dance, reading, and gardening, and prefer diverse spaces.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3)

paulacorreia •
Flow Yoga in Austin hosts regular classes, including Hatha with Tej and classes taught by JJ Pepper. These events tend to attract a consistent group of people who attend week after week.
Hanneke M •
I've made many friends through Austin Sports and Social club by playing kickball, softball, and cornhole. They offer a variety of sports, and a season typically lasts around 7-8 weeks, costing around $100.
Gabriel •
Poetry open mics are a great way to connect with others. Every Word at the Vortex and Austin Poetry Slam are excellent options, and the atmosphere is welcoming. I've found a sense of community there, even as someone who struggles with social anxiety.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف