أوستن

أوستن · الأسئلة

Has the taste of Austin tap water changed recently?

Has the taste of Austin tap water changed recently?

الصحة والعافية الإجابات: 3 • Bastien PerrinBastien Perrin
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (2) · رد واحد

paulacorreia •
I've always found Austin tap water to have a distinct earthy flavor, which might make me a poor judge of whether it's changed. To be honest, I've never been a fan of the taste, and it's one reason I prefer using a water filter.
viniciuscorreia1 •
I've never been able to stomach the taste of Austin tap water. As a result, I always use a water filter to make it drinkable.
Paige •
I use a Berkey water filter, which has a long-lasting carbon filter that can last for years. This means I don't need to replace filters in my espresso maker as frequently, saving me money in the long run.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف

استكشف المزيد

أسئلة ذات صلة

لا توجد أسئلة ذات صلة بعد.