أتلانتا

أتلانتا · الأسئلة

Cheap Covid/Flu vaccines in Atlanta?

Cheap Covid/Flu vaccines in Atlanta?

الصحة والعافية الإجابات: 7 • Thijs BakkerThijs Bakker
I'm looking for affordable options to get vaccinated without insurance, I've seen prices as high as $300 at Publix.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3) · الردود: 4

gabriel_ingr •
You can also try the health department, or use a discount card at CVS or Walgreens, it should be around $50-75 each. Additionally, look out for community vaccination events which are often free.
Thijs BakkerThijs Bakker OP •
I'll try the health department, I work for a corporation but as a contracted employee I don't qualify for their vaccine vouchers. I'll also look for community events.
giuliagiulia •
At my employer's wellness events, the vaccines are offered for free, and they usually set up in the lobby.
Gustavo •
If you're under 65, you can get a flu shot at Walmart for as low as $21.
Kelsey ChandlerKelsey Chandler •
My vaccine at CVS with insurance cost $260, which is still quite expensive.
Nathan Harper •
Fulton County Board of Health offers vaccines for around $21, and they don't require payment if you can't afford it. You can also try Mercy Care and MedCura, they're Federally Qualified Health Centers that offer sliding scale payments for the uninsured.
Jonas S •
You can get a flu shot at Walmart for $21.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف